Annelise Freeman has over 25 years of experience in oil and gas exploration, development and operations. Annelise was formerly President and CEO of RocketFrac and previously was part-time faculty at Mount Royal University teaching undergraduate courses in petroleum geology. Earlier, she served as Chief Geologist at a small public exploration company where she worked both in office and in the field. She trained for many years in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin before branching out to include areas of expertise in South Australia and the Northern Territory of Australia. Her area of expertise is the development of tight oil and gas properties and complex reservoir geology.
- CASE STUDY: Increasing Production 4X and Permeability 4.9X with Waterless Fracking Innovation
- Waterless Fracking Innovations Help the Bottom Line: Meet RocketFrac Cleantech
- How Going Green Can Keep More Money In Your Pocket
- RocketFrac Cleantech Paves the Way for Clean Oil and Gas
- Does Fracking Have a “Clean” Future?