Edward Loven brings more than 35 years of international energy industry experience with a focus on creating value propositions within proprietary assets related to exploration and commercial exploitation. In addition to founding and leading companies in both oil field services and development, Mr. Loven has experience structuring, negotiating and closing large exploration asset transactions related to upstream assets. Mr. Loven maintains numerous strategic relationships throughout the oil and gas industry and has worked on a large number of exploration opportunities involving major oil and gas entities, as well as many intermediate and junior partners in the development of early production opportunities.
- CASE STUDY: Increasing Production 4X and Permeability 4.9X with Waterless Fracking Innovation
- Waterless Fracking Innovations Help the Bottom Line: Meet RocketFrac Cleantech
- How Going Green Can Keep More Money In Your Pocket
- RocketFrac Cleantech Paves the Way for Clean Oil and Gas
- Does Fracking Have a “Clean” Future?