Mr. Reeve is an entrepreneur who brings over 40 years of experience in multiple facets of the global oil and gas industry on five continents, developing a wide-ranging acumen in roles from drilling services in the oilfields of western Canada to large international and multinational enterprise senior management with Baker Hughes. Mr. Reeve has been co-owner of a Canadian oil and gas company for which he and partners designed and successfully deployed their own production equipment. Of late he has designed, constructed and leased drilling-related equipment while consulting at the superintendent level on high profile exploratory drilling projects in SE Asia. Currently Mr. Reeve is successfully expanding his production chemical business throughout the US oil and gas marketplace.
- CASE STUDY: Increasing Production 4X and Permeability 4.9X with Waterless Fracking Innovation
- Waterless Fracking Innovations Help the Bottom Line: Meet RocketFrac Cleantech
- How Going Green Can Keep More Money In Your Pocket
- RocketFrac Cleantech Paves the Way for Clean Oil and Gas
- Does Fracking Have a “Clean” Future?