Mr. Stone is a Managing Director and Principal of Investment Banking at Register Financial Associates, Inc. Skip has been a successful wealth manager for 25 years. Prior to Register, Skip enjoyed a fifteen-year career at Morgan Stanley, being named to Atlanta Magazine’s list of Best Personal Wealth Managers for seven consecutive years, and serving as the regional Financial Advisor Currency Advocate. Skip holds a Bachelors of Arts Degrees in Economics and English Literature, Cum Laude and received his MBA in Finance from Georgia State University, Magna Cum Laude. Skip was politically active on Denison’s campus, serving as class Co-Governor for three years, Chairman of the Judicial Board, and Class Senator. Along with Disney CEO Michael Eisner and US Senator Richard Lugar, Skip served as Co-Chairman of the Capital Campaign for Denison. Upon graduation, Skip worked on the Hill as the Deputy Chief of Staff for US Senator Wyche Fowler.
- CASE STUDY: Increasing Production 4X and Permeability 4.9X with Waterless Fracking Innovation
- Waterless Fracking Innovations Help the Bottom Line: Meet RocketFrac Cleantech
- How Going Green Can Keep More Money In Your Pocket
- RocketFrac Cleantech Paves the Way for Clean Oil and Gas
- Does Fracking Have a “Clean” Future?