Pavan Elapavuluri is a PhD geophysicist with more than 15 years of experience in energy exploration and oilfield technology. He served in Schlumberger’s Houston research labs for over six years working on cutting-edge seismic exploration techniques. He then created his own company, RARE-Services, where he acted as CTO before selling the company and its patents to Advance Seismic Technology.
- CASE STUDY: Increasing Production 4X and Permeability 4.9X with Waterless Fracking Innovation
- Waterless Fracking Innovations Help the Bottom Line: Meet RocketFrac Cleantech
- How Going Green Can Keep More Money In Your Pocket
- RocketFrac Cleantech Paves the Way for Clean Oil and Gas
- Does Fracking Have a “Clean” Future?